Water Docs is a documentary film festival about all things water. From March 21-24, 2013, we showed both feature and short films about water, and held a discussion with the director or others. Not only does the festival inform and educate about water and water issues, it provided a forum for discussions as well as a channel for action offered by our guest speakers and featured environmental organisations. So, for the love of water, come join us next year! We look forward to seeing you there!
Click to see some of the press writeups from this year’s Water Docs.
An exciting lineup of films …
Until we can post next year’s schedule, what we showed in 2013 can give you a taste of the festival. Most sessions had a feature film, one or two short films, a speaker or two, and a related environmental NGO.
Three kinds of tickets …
- $10 in advance, $15 at the door for Adults
- South Asia Celebration, March 21 at 7 pm
- Evening Screenings, March 22, 23, 24 – 7 pm
- Afternoon Screenings, March 23 (1 & 3 pm) and 24 (1 & 4 pm),
Children 13 and under free with an adult
- $8 in advance, $13 at the door for Students and Seniors
- $28 in advance, $35 at the door for Festival Passes – numbers are limited!
* Care assistants for people with disabilities are always free.
All films will be in Jackman Hall in the Art Gallery of Ontario. Use the entrance on McCaul Street, marked by the white tent outside.